The Winemakers are getting creative and taking Walkabout to your house!
• WHAT: Virtual Winery Walkabout
• WHEN /TIME : Saturday 6 June 2020, 12pm-6pm
• WHERE: Houses across Australia
• PRICE: $85 (free delivery until 29th May – $10 delivery fee thereafter)
• TICKETS: 4-pack wines – www.winemakers.com.au/winery-walkabout
From 12pm to 6pm, participants will be hosted by wine enthusiast and TV personality, Tim Campbell, and
invited to take part in a series of activities, challenges and games to win points for their team. At the end of
the day, the team with the most points will be crowned the Winery Walkabout the House 2020 ‘Team of the
Year’ and will receive a Rutherglen prize pack.
Winery Walkabout the House will also see a number of independent Aussie musicians come together and
stream live performances exclusively for Walkabout participants. Confirmed artists so far include Ash
Grunwald and Pierce Brothers.
Good times and good wine. Winery Walkabout the House wine packs are available to purchase now for
$85 with free delivery until 15 May: www.winemakers.com.au/winery-walkabout.
HOW IT WILL WORK
1. Rally family and friends and organise a Winery Walkabout the House group/team.
2. Decide on a team theme and start creating costumes.
3. Register the team via the online booking platform and ensure everyone in the group purchases a
wine pack (ticket) - www.winemakers.com.au/winery-walkabout.
4. Request access to the private Winery Walkabout the House Facebook group.
5. Set-up a group Houseparty, Zoom, Google Hangout, etc.
6. Be ready on Saturday 6 June 2020 at 12pm.
1. Launch your group Houseparty, Zoom, Google Hangout and kick-off with a virtual cheers!
2. Tune into the private Facebook group for the official welcome by host, Tim Campbell, and
download the festival activity checklist.
3. Enjoy your Rutherglen wines and the line-up of live entertainment.
4. Get creative and have fun! Complete and submit activities and challenges to win points.
5. Find out if your team won Winery Walkabout the House 2020.